JML Torbole Jersey WMN
Each of us has a heart. In our country it is Lake Garda, especially the town of Torbole on its northern shore. This is how we take a piece of our love place home in JML. We will really miss Garda in 2020 .... Credit and thanks for the design of Torbole belong to our photographer and friend Tereza @terasip @ sheephoto.cz
Main jersey qualities:
- Tight-fitting aerodynamic skinfit cut with a middle collar at the neck.
- Sleeves made of very elastic structured fabric for a perfect fit of the jersey on the arms without unnecessary compression. The structure also helps to cool the body in summer.
- Laser cut sleeve ends. The material of the sleeves is so flexible that there is no need to use classic seating edges.
- Wide waistband with zipped garage to prevent shorts from rubbing away from the zipper.
- Back part made of soft and flexible mesh fabric for high comfort in the seat position and back ventilation.
- Necessary three-part pocket part with deep pockets for tracks, tools, etc., and your smartphones can easily fit in them. Zip pocket with reflective zipper on the left - on the side of the road - for better visibility.
- YKK zippers for easy handling while driving.
Size recommendation: Jerseys are sewn according to racing standards. If you really want a racing dress, choose the size as ready-made. If you want more freedom on the bike, choose a larger size.